Show Me Your FarFetch.com....

I don't go to many fashion press thingies and I definitely don't get photographed much (too shy, prefer being behind the camera etc etc) but I had so much fun at the FarFetch.com event last night, and look, ta-dah, here I am (styled by my lovely friend and Fashion Director of Velour magazine, Violaine Bernard).

All clothes available from FarFetch.com (if you haven't seen it,  check it out, it's a site that sells stuff from independent boutiques from around the world).


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your trousers!
Gorgeous colour!
Kudos to your friend, great styling!
I definitely understand and know how you feel, I hate my pictures being taken due to shyness!

xoxo
www.fasheauty.com
UK High Street Fashion & Style

ShowMeYourWardrobe.com said...

HI Chloe - Thanks! x

Joy said...

Such a great look. You should be behind the lense more often

ShowMeYourWardrobe.com said...

Thanks Joy! x

Alexis said...

I love this outfit! Perfect! Just my sort of style.
Loving the show by the way Jackie- most of all your outfits. Keep it coming! x

I'd love to to take a look at my blog if you have time http://brightonstylememos.blogspot.co.uk
x

cheap prom dresses said...

Good job for writing this brilliant article.Excellent point here.